The EFS XTR Shock Absorber Range is developed specifically for the outback, offroad tourer, with a heavily laden 4wd.
It is improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian Out-back roads. EFS XTR shock absorber are designed & developed to suit each vehicle and are not a one shock suits all approach. They are constructed from high quality internal and external components to meet the demands of the modern 4wd.
- 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
- 64mm External Tube – Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas – Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design – Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction – Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod – Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness – Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve – Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes – EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependant on application
With Dynamic Motion Control Technology (DMC-T)
These EFS shock absorbers have been enhanced with DMC Technology to give you piece of mind and confidence when you next take on your 4wd adventure.
DMC-T is an advancement in shock absorber technology developed by the EFS Research and Development Team. EFS have been pushing the boundaries of shock development & refinement to give you a shock that increases the control of your 4wd whilst maintaining positive traction to the contact surface.
This piston valve technology reacts within one hundredth of a second giving you ‘on the fly’ automatic adjustment of your shock absorbers which keeps you in control.
In a more simple term this valving system will negate the use of externally adjustable shocks because this technology adjusts automatically while you are driving to suit the driving conditions.
During slow, off camber, off-road situations the EFS shock will allow your vehicle’s suspension to move in a more relaxed state allowing for greater articulation and off-road control.
During high speed situations eg.gravel roads and outback corrugations the valving tightens up with the speed of the fluid passing through the valve inside the shock, giving you added control and safety.